Friday, May 1, 2009

AWESOME FIRST WEEK

Well...this first week was GREAT!! I can't complain at all. Of course, last night and today I have been fighting off something and not feeling well...so not great days!! But, overall this week was a WONDERFUL SUCCESS and I am VERY proud of it!! :-)

I have learned alot about myself this week and realized that I need to ALWAYS believe in myself and what I can accomplish!! Its funny how I teach my kids that EVERYDAY, but I don't listen to my own words of advice sometimes! :-( Anyone else with me here?!?!

The biggest thing I ACCOMPLISHED this week was doing 3 HOURS of CARDIO in one day (2 days this week)...something I NEVER thought I would be able to do (physically OR mentally!!). But I did in deed!! WOW! What a feat!! :-) Now I have done it and know I can and my goal is to continue to do this as needed.

The biggest thing I LEARNED this week was to believe in myself!!! Sometimes when you have had to continuously overcome barriers and MAJOR obstacles in your life you get to a point where you start to feel defeated and just DONE!! I have been there in that spot TOO long and MY ATTITUDE is what has changed the most for me the past week. I am starting to feel more like ME and I am excited to see what next week brings...ESPECIALLY training-wise! :-) Prepping for a show is a journey in EVERY sense of the word...physically, mentally, spiritually, emotionally...you TRULY get to see and experience many sides of you and people around you.

As for the family....I LOVE MY BABIES!!!! :-) They are getting so big and time goes by too quick when they are this age. My son and my daughter inspire me EVERYDAY to be the best mama I can be!! I am excited to spend some time with them this weekend and see/hear what HILARIOUS things they come up with. As I am sure it will be something comical!! LOL I think my daughter is 3 going on 23 with the things she comes up with!!! :-)

Have a GREAT weekend!! :-)
Tonya

PS...AND YES, my sister DEFINITELY hates me not being able to walk the next day after leg training!! :-) LOL

1 comment:

  1. Tonya I am now following you....I would love for you to follow me too....can't wait to see you at the show!!!!

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete