Friday, January 8, 2010

A week into the New Year

Well, I hope everyone is off to a positive start to the New Year!!! I know I have been!! :)

Not much going on this week...keeping busy though that's for sure. The kiddies are out of school today, so I am sure we will do something fun. I'm still kinda feeling the sledding thing!! hahaha I have not been able to get my pics posted from last week because I think I lost my USB cord to my camera...ERRR!!! Maybe that's a good enough reason to get a new one?!!? ;) Can I get a witness PLEASE!!! lol So, I will get them up ASAP.

I've been learning a LOT the past couple of weeks about faith, believing and not giving up on the things YOU believe in. Then I read this quote in my new calendar and it sort of fits here. So, here is your weekly inspiration:

"The thing always happens that you really believe in; and the belief in a thing makes it happen." - Frank Lloyd Wright

No matter what type of times you happen to be going through, it is ALWAYS for a reason. However, THIS seems to be the hardest part to keep in perspective while you are going through it!!! This applies to the good, bad, and indifferent times. You should be learning from each and every experience and growing as a person. If you are not, then you are just going to keep repeating cycles of stupidity and NOW is the time to ADJUST YOUR attitude and mind set.

BELIEVE in God and yourself first and everything else will follow suit!!!

Enjoy the weekend.

In Love and Fitness,
Tonya

1 comment:

  1. Great post Tonya and I couldn't agree more!!!! Make sure you are following me to the Arnold stage!!! Have a blessed weekend girl!

    ReplyDelete