Friday, January 1, 2010

WELCOME TO 2010

WOW...2010 is already here!!!! I cant believe how quickly time flies by! I hope everyone had a chance to relax and spend time with their families and friends over this holiday season and is looking forward to making 2010 a bigger and better year. I know I sure am!!! :)

I know I had a blast with the kids and my family. We had a big family get together at my sisters house and ALL the kiddies were there and did a gift exchange for Christmas...how fun! :) The plan for New Years was to ring in the new year with the kids and my sister Bobbi and her family and instead we all went out to eat and then fell asleep on the couch later. I woke up just in time to ring in the NEW YEAR with my son and then we stayed up and hung out for awhile. Man...I'm gettin old!!hahahaha JUST KIDDIN!!!

I spent most of the day with the kids today and we had SO much fun. (I will post holiday pics later..they are classic!) We went sledding and OMG how much fun!!!!!! :) I swear I have not had that much fun in a LONG time. I am ready for it to snow again now (and I cant stand the snow). lol I just want to go sledding again. We all had a blast.

I hope everyone else got a chance to enjoy their families as much as I did!

I personally have not made any resolutions yet, but will be sitting down and doing that today. I believe it is important to not just make resolutions at the beginning of the year, but to stick to them and adjust as needed through the year. I CHALLENGE everyone to make resolutions this year and to stick with them. Pick 3 or 4 things that you REALLY want and need to change in your life and GO FOR IT!!!! :)

So, with that being said Inspirational #1 for this year:

"If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it; you can become it." - William Arthur Ward

Put down in writing your resolutions for 2010 and paint a visual picture in your head or get a vision board and put it together in real life for yourself. I REALLY like Jack Canfield's Visions Board you can find here at http://www.dreambigcollection.com/. Do everything you can and work your ass off to reach those goals. MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!

I believe that the only thing that prevents us from not reaching our OWN goals is ourselves! We provide excuses, we get scared of failure, we don't work as hard as we can, and we aren't realistic sometimes. Stop making excuses and start making a plan!!! This is my CHALLENGE to you in this new year.

I wish everyone the best of success in 2010 and that you each live your life to the fullest. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

In Love and Fitness,
Tonya

No comments:

Post a Comment