Wednesday, December 23, 2009

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEW YEAR

Hi everyone!!

I know its been WAAAAYYYY too long since I updated. :( This year has been a whirlwind for me (to say the least) and I have really just been trying to keep on top of things on the priority list (family and health)!!! ;)

SO, with that being said, I will be back with weekly updates starting next week for the New Year. I am REALLY excited to see what 2010 will bring and I am praying for the BEST.

I hope to be able to share some positive and uplifting messages to everyone in the upcoming year through my weekly inspirations that I use to do exclusively via email and will now do thru the blog each week. If you have any requests on topics, please email me tonyafit1@yahoo.com

I hope everyone has a great Christmas/Holiday season and a VERY VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

In Love and Fitness,
Tonya

No comments:

Post a Comment